Posted by Olsen Potter in

Death

Blood, Hate, Anger, Lust
Red, Green, Yellow, Blue
Feelings of a lonely life
Colors that only sinister see.

Steel cold heart, even colder emotion
Freezing hope in my icy veins
Love is broke with an empty stare
How could heat even dare to enter here?

Romance is dead, buried along with joy
Solitude is the only thing left to my reason
Worthy friends are next to none
and those that I have, well they run, run, run

Running red, a pool in my hand
A pleasure pain releasing adrenaline
Green feeling, Envy of the dead
When will this oddity end?

Yellow sun, rising hope, what a head ache
Hatred of the day, a passion for the night
Blue eyes of dulling energy, lifelessness filling my heart
Who want this life? Who wants.......
-Olsen Potter-

This entry was posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 at 9:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Pretty

9/24/2005 6:50 PM

Post a Comment