Posted by Olsen Potter in

Capable

You dont think I'm able
to live in this world without you
That its your love that keeps me going
Well I know that I am capable

Love like water is nesscary to live
Your love is like wine
I dont want to lose that sweet taste
But water will suit me fine

So you think you've won me over
that I'm just your servant or slave
Well my mind wont agree to that
so I dont think that I will behave

I'm capable of life, I'm capable of love
I can do whatever I believe I can
And I dont need you to back me up

-Olsen Potter-

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 10, 2005 at 11:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Mr. Potter,
Have you ever published your poems, I would like to buy a compilation.

9/25/2005 12:23 PM

Post a Comment