Posted by Olsen Potter in

If Heaven...

If heaven were an hour;
it would be when I finally embrace you
If Heaven were a town,
it would be wherever you are
If heaven were a touch
it would be your soft hand on my face.

Remember the days when
we would travel the world together
from our computers and our dreams?
those moments add together
to create my very own heaven.

You know when you speak
whispering "Te amo," so softly I can hardly hear you
all of those whispers build in my mind
surround me in love, giving me wings.

Faith and hope, its not easy to believe
but this time when I almost lost you
I realized, I dont need to believe
because sometimes, the heart just wins...

-Olsen W. Potter-

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 at 6:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

very true. the heart does win...

1/07/2006 12:41 AM

that was touching, thank you for posting it

1/07/2006 1:16 PM

Post a Comment