Posted by Olsen Potter in

Would you Hold me?

If I caught the world in a bottle
and everything stood still beneath the moon,
what would it all matter if you did not love me?
If I were as smart as aristole,
and understand the things around the world,
with out your love would it still shine for me?

Here in your arms, where the world is impossibly still
where my million of dreams are fulfilled
and only thing that I fear
is the moment when holding you ends.

If I could tell you the meaning
of everything that goes around the sun
Why would it matter if you left me?
and If I want to hold you forever
safely in my arms covered in love
Would you want me?

Here in my arms, where all of your fears are subdued
where all things that matter are blurred
and I am the only thing.
Here in my arms, where you really want to be
where my love sets you free
and reality can not make our dancing end

If I could love you forever
and everything was ours because of love
what would it matter what the others say?
If I caught you in my love
and arms keep you safe from all the world
Would you hold me?
until this nightmare ends.....

This entry was posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 at 12:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Brock sent me, and I wanted to say great stuff you have here!

10/07/2005 11:35 PM

my favorite too!

10/15/2005 10:05 AM

Post a Comment