Posted by Olsen Potter in

Success

Like a Dog caught in the rain
my coat wet and cold
my heart
beats alone.

Like a sailor in a storm
flashing lights and darks
my soul
is endless stress .

Like a muse without a song
my inspiration gone and dry
my thoughts
are baren.

Like a ghost town at midnight
empty doors and passages
my eyes
are colorless.

Like a shadow of myself
full of hate and reget
my brain
alone I'm left....

-Olsen W. Potter-

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 at 2:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

nice poem.. though i think u've misspelt "regret" as "reget".

..it's simple and yet conveys alot.

thanx for visiting my blog!

10/15/2005 10:01 AM

what did u mean by "brock sent me"??

10/15/2005 10:07 AM

hey came across ur blog on preetika's .... u have some nice stuff here!! make me almost jealous...ALMOST:D

10/18/2005 9:01 AM

Post a Comment