Fear  

Posted by Olsen Potter in

Absolute dread,
a moment when I can feel tension,
like a cat in the headlights of my eyes.

Closing in around me,
I can't seem to move or think
its takes over and will not relinquish its hold.

Fighting, almost like loving,
only strengthens its power
to overtake my mind with images of humilation.

Closer and closer still it comes,
What can I do but let it take me?
All it is
is a simple
kiss.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 at 6:52 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Simple, yes, but so much more. A million words, a million thoughts; all wrapped up in one single exchange. The soul exposed, awaiting acceptance or rejection and it is on this that fear hangs. Fear not.

7/02/2006 8:50 PM

Post a Comment