I said, You Said  

Posted by Olsen Potter in

I said I'd write you notes
in the freezer-
you laughed.

I said it didn’t matter.

I said I would write you poems
everyday-
you smiled then cried.

I said I love you.

I said that I would be there
with you-
you hoped more I.

I said I couldn't make it.

I said I'm having problems
with my mind-
you love me anyway.

I said it hurts.

I said I would always
love you-
you said to keep in touch.

I said a simple "O.K."

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 at 5:38 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Where did this one come from? I've been trying to figure it out and can only speculate. Of course, that only means assumption and that would make me an ***.

6/21/2006 10:25 PM

Post a Comment