Yesterday  

Posted by Olsen Potter in

Yesterday, the day before, this whole week,
without talking to you.
Today, as well, I wont get to
I'll be coming home somewhat late.

I adore the words
"Samira has entered"
its like the sun just came up,
or my soul just found Christ.

Maybe...I'm wrong,
it could be that I just love you to much.
but I believe that you complete me
you fill that abiss of sadness.

Ah, my love, why were you born?
to love me without end?
Your holy mission, the reason for life,
Could it be you were born for me?

And why do I live for you?
You've pasted your smile on my heart,
Imprinted the words of love on the air
that no one else can hear but us.

To what end will we love?
Until the poets forget their words?
Until presidents and kings realize their wrong?
I want to love you until the soul loses its religion.

Poems, words, thoughts,
help with this distance between us,
Still what I want more,
is to feel your kiss in my life.

Olsen W. Potter

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 7:06 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

Humm...Samira?Quem é?hehe
Tem alguém apaixonado ai?
Que bom pra vc =)
Beijos te amo muito !
Obrigada por tudo !

4/13/2006 12:07 AM
Anonymous  

Samira... a suggestive name...
Sa...
hehe

4/19/2006 11:47 PM
Anonymous  

Parabéns por seu talento. Vc conseguiu escrever um lindo poema ficcional, pena que eu não sabia disso.

4/20/2006 9:09 PM
Anonymous  

LoL :-D LoL :-D

4/22/2006 11:04 PM

Post a Comment