Yellow Dress  

Posted by Olsen Potter in

You were dancing in your yellow dress
red and blue lights reflected in your eyes.
I was wearing black,
such a cliche way to dance.

We started off together
dancing the Tango.
All that was missing
was that rose in your mouth.

I remember then the pace picked up,
you lead the way in the salsa.
The slit in your dress went all the way up,
our audience was memorized.

I wasn't that good of a dancer,
but with you as my partner,
we danced like no other.
They didnt want the night to end.

Little beads of sweat,
like rain drops on a rose,
graced your stunning brow,
I wiped them off for you.

And so we danced, and danced, and danced,
until the lights grew dim.
Then in the shining darkness
I kissed you on the lips.

Olsen W. Potter

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 7:23 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Wicked&search_type=search_videos


Copy and paste, copy and paste.

3/06/2006 3:09 PM

Post a Comment