Walking  

Posted by Olsen Potter in

Sometimes when I'm walking
I close my eyes
I close my eyes to change my surrondings
to something pleasant.
You, of course, are always there
with your smile.
Usually its in a forest, or at least some trees
I sit on the ground.
I can hear a lake somewhere near
lapping sounds abound.
I hold your hand while I sit
you squeeze it sometimes.
Then I open my eyes and it all goes away,
this wasteland of love
fills my eyes.

Olsen W. Potter

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 at 1:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Eu gostei muito deste aqui.
Bem...eu estava pensando por que e...quer saber?
Por que quando eu li, eu me imaginei lá.
Pra ser sincera com você.Eu não gostava muito dos seus poemas.Mas é bom saber que vc está progredindo.E muito.
Um abraço e estou com saudades.
<3...xoxo...<3

3/07/2006 8:37 PM
Anonymous  

Hey, dude. Nice poem, especially like the last two lines....
-ash

3/10/2006 2:04 PM

Post a Comment