Wrong Address  

Posted by Olsen Potter in

I get my mail at 11:15.
By 11:30 I was kicked out of the house.

It was the day after Presidents day.
I’d brought her a new select comfort mattress.

In the mail was a coupon.
“Mail in for your free bra!”

It wasn’t addressed to me,
But Gisele was on the front.

I have a weakness for hot Brazilian chicks.
So I took it inside.

My wife saw it, took it,
Ripped it up. Giselle’s face

Was torn just left of her nose,
Right down her beautiful Bra line.

She missed the coupon though,
So I mailed it in.

Figure I’ll give it to her,
With a dozen roses.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 1:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Que bom que você voltou a postar, já estava preocupada.
É... pode não parecer, mas ainda me preocupo coom você.

3/01/2007 8:23 PM

Post a Comment